Reusable blocks are one of the best features of Gutenberg. With reusable blocks you are able to:
- Create a block that can be used repeatedly through your site.
- A CTA button linking users to a certain page.
- Create a template so you don’t have to go through the work of setting up styling over and over. Instead, set the styling once and change out the content.
- Cards for staff, services, pricing often all have the same format.
- Export reusable blocks and use them on multiple sites.
The screenshot below covers how to create reusable blocks, how to move content around within them, and how to layer them to create more complex layouts. You can also group together a series of blocks to easily transfer a page layout.